The day is here — the 2017 D1 Women’s Soccer NCAA Tournament Bracket has been revealed. Now we know the 64 teams who will compete for the D1 Women’s Soccer Championship.
Stanford, North Carolina, Duke and South Carolina earned No. 1 seeds to kick off the 64-team field. UCF, Texas A&M, UCLA and West Virginia earned No. 2 seeds and Penn State, Virginia, Florida and USC were announced as the No. 3 seeds. Ohio State, Texas, Princeton and Florida State are the No. 4 seeds this season.
Here’s a look at the full 64-team bracket, per the NCAA (click to enlarge):
- First-round games: Nov. 10, 11 and 12 at campus sites.
- Second-round games: Friday, Nov. 17 at campus sites.
- Third-round games: Sunday, Nov. 19 at campus sites.
- Quarterfinal games: Nov. 24 or 25 at campus sites.
- Semi-finals: Dec. 1 at 5 and 7:30 p.m. ET at Orlando City Soccer Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
- Championship: Dec. 3 at 12 p.m. ET at Orlando City Soccer Stadium in Orlando, Florida.