Chris Henderson's guest for this week's episode of Countdown to The College Cup is Colby Hale, the women's soccer head coach at Arkansas.
Among the topics discussed on Episode 12 of Countdown to the College Cup:
- An assessment of Arkansas' season heading into the SEC Tournament
- How the program has rebounded from a disappointing 2015 to winning fifteen matches thus far in 2016.
- Hale's building up the Arkansas program through the past five years, establishing them as SEC contenders
- Arkansas and Hale's stylistic philosophy on the pitch
- The mindset behind potentially winning three games in five days at the SEC Tournament
- A breakdown of Wednesday's quarterfinal against Vanderbilt
- Goals towards the SEC Tournament and the NCAA Tournament