The 2017 NFL Draft is rapidly approaching and NFL franchises are putting together their big boards while mock drat after mock draft populates the Internet.
As we prepare for the big day, make sure you know when the draft is and how you will be able to consume it.
Below find many of the frequently asked questions about the 2017 NFL Draft.
When is the 2017 NFL Draft?
The 2017 NFL Draft will be held Thursday, April 27 through Saturday, April 29. The three days are split up as follows:
- Thursday, April 27 — Round 1
- Friday, April 28 — Rounds 2-3
- Saturday, April 29 — Rounds 4-7
Where is the 2017 NFL Draft?
The draft will be held in Philadelphia this year after the draft took place in Chicago for the past two years. Prior to that, New York had hosted the 50 previous years of the NFL Draft. This won't be the first time the NFL Draft will be held in Philadelphia — the inaugural NFL Draft in 1936 was held in Philly, and the event was last held in Philadelphia in 1961.
What is the 2017 NFL Draft Schedule?
- Round 1 — 8 p.m. ET, Thursday, April 27
- Rounds 2-3 — 7 p.m. ET, Friday, April 28
- Rounds 4-7 — Noon ET, Saturday, April 29
How to Watch the 2017 NFL Draft
TV CHANNEL: ESPN, ESPN2, NFL Network
LIVE STREAM: NFL.com
More NFL Draft Headlines:
- NFL Draft 2017: Dalvin Cook vs. Leonard Fournette
- 5 Nastiest Players in the 2017 NFL Draft
- 5 Best Deep-Threat Wide Receivers in the 2017 NFL Draft
- 2017 NFL Draft Quarterbacks With the Highest Upside
- Best Hands in the 2017 NFL Draft
- NFL DRAFT: FCS' Post-Combine Likely Draft Picks
- 2017 NFL DRAFT: Top 10 Quarterbacks