The 2018 NFL Draft is finally behind us, and with it comes updated 2018 NFL division odds that should hold pretty steady until preseason injuries change the league landscape and sharp money starts flowing in during the first week of September. While it should come as little surprise that the Patriots are massive favorites to win their division, there's some borderline stunning odds throughout the rest of the league.
Use the promo code HeroSports to get your 50% Bonus
Here's one interesting takeaway from the odds for each division:
- Despite finishing fourth in the AFC East last year, the New York Jets have second-best odds to win the division.
- An 0-16 record in 2017 hasn't stopped the Cleveland Browns from respectable 8.8-1 odds.
- A healthy Houston Texans squad has them tied with the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1.5-1.
- The tightest divisional race in the league belongs to the AFC West.
- The Dallas Cowboys are just 2.8-1 despite missing the playoffs last year.
- The return of Aaron Rodgers has the Green Bay Packers tied with the Minnesota Vikings atop the NFC Central.
- The New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons have the best NFC South odds with the Carolina Panthers close behind.
- Despite starting 2017 with an 0-9 record, the San Francisco 49ers have 2-1 odds to win the NFC West.
[divider]COFFARO: 2018 FBS Win Total Odds[divider]
2018 NFL Division Odds
|New England Patriots||-8.5-1|
|New York Jets||8-1|
|Los Angeles Chargers||1.5-1|
|Kansas City Chiefs||2.5-1|
|New York Giants||5.8-1|
|Green Bay Packers||1.1-1|
|New Orleans Saints||1.5-1|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||4.5-1|
|Los Angeles Rams||-1.5-1|
|San Francisco 49ers||2-1|