Four colleges have more alumni on active rosters for the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots than any other schools heading into Super Bowl LII — Florida State, Michigan, Stanford and West Virginia.
Each of those four schools has four active players on NFL rosters as of two weeks out from the big game (rosters are obviously subject to change in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl).
When you consider the full rosters — including practice squads and injured reserve players — Stanford has five players in the Super Bowl while eight schools — Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Oregon, West Virginia and Wisconsin. See the Full Roster Breakdown for more of the complete rosters.
Here's a look at the alumni from each of the four teams with four players in the Super Bowl:
- Nigel Bradham, LB — Eagles
- Ronald Darby, CB — Eagles
- Tim Jernigan, DT — Eagles
- Patrick Robinson, CB — Eagles
- Tom Brady, QB — Patriots
- Alan Branch, DL — Patriots
- Brandon Graham, DE — Eagles
- David Harris, LB — Patriots
- Johnson Bademosi, CB — Patriots
- Cameron Fleming, OL — Patriots
- Zach Ertz, TE — Eagles
- Jordan Richards, DB — Patriots
- Rasul Douglas, CB — Eagles
- Shelton Gibson, WR — Eagles
- Najee Goode, LB — Eagles
- Wendell Smallwood, RB — Eagles