If you happen to have $10 collecting dust inside your wallet, now is your opportunity to turn it into $2,000 by taking the Cleveland Browns to win Super Bowl 53. You can get 200-1 odds from BetOnline.ag (and most likely other betting sites) as sportsbooks have updated their Super Bowl 53 odds after the Eagles upset the Patriots in this year's big game.
COMPARE: NFL Teams | NFL Players
Of course, if you actually want to give yourself a chance to win your early Super Bowl LIII bet, you might want to look just a little higher up the list.
COFFARO: Cousins' Free Agency Odds
A few interesting things stand out when looking over the teams the bookmakers like to win it all next year:
- Despite losing to Philadelphia in Super Bowl LII, New England is still the biggest favorite
- The Packers didn't even make the playoffs this year, and yet are still third with 10-1 odds
- Despite missing the playoffs as well, the Cowboys have the same or better odds than teams that won playoff games like the Saints, Jaguars, and Titans
- The 49ers have the exact same odds (25-1) as last year's AFC West champs, Kansas City
- Sure the Browns are the longest shot at 200-1, but that's nothing compared to the Jets last year at 1,000-1.
Super Bowl 53 Odds
Here are your Super Bowl LIII odds for next year's big game to be played on February 3, 2019, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
|New England Patriots||5-1|
|Green Bay Packers||10-1|
|Los Angeles Rams||18-1|
|New Orleans Saints||20-1|
|Kansas City Chiefs||25-1|
|San Francisco 49ers||25-1|
|Los Angeles Chargers||40-1|
|New York Giants||50-1|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||50-1|
|New York Jets||80-1|