First we had updated Super Bowl 53 odds following free agency. The release of this year's schedule gave us much-too-early week 1 lines to chew on. Now the 2018 NFL win totals are here.
WATCH the 2018 NFL Draft on Fubo TV with a free 7-day trial
BetOnline.ag has given us their complete win total predictions for all 32 NFL squads from the Cleveland Browns to last year's Super Bowl champs.
Here are some interesting things to note:
- Despite a winless 2017 campaign, the oddsmakers like the Browns to hover around 4 or 5 wins.
- A playoff team a year ago, the Bills' over-under has been set at just 6.5.
- Last year's AFC West champs, Kansas City, are tied with the Broncos at 7.5 victories and are looking up at the Raiders and Chargers.
- Despite a 2017 undone by the Ezekiel Elliott suspension and a 2018 filled with off-season questions about which Dak Prescott we'll see, the Cowboys are still rather high at 8.5 wins.
- The return of Aaron Rodgers has the Packers tied atop the list with the Vikings, Steelers, Eagles, and Patriots at 10.5 victories.
[divider]COFFARO: Browns 2018 Super Bowl Odds Improving. Why?[divider]
Over-Under for 2018 NFL Win Totals
|New York Jets||6.5|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||6.5|
|Kansas City Chiefs||7.5|
|New York Giants||7.5|
|New Orleans Saints||8.5|
|San Francisco 49ers||8.5|
|Los Angeles Chargers||9.5|
|Los Angeles Rams||9.5|
|Green Bay Packers||10.5|
|New England Patriots||10.5|