Just because we haven't hit the Divisional round of the NFL playoffs yet doesn't mean betters can't get a head start on thinking about Super Bowl 53 odds. Most surprising of all is an NFC West squad that ended the 2017 season so sizzling-hot that it's skyrocketed to the eleventh-best odds in the entire league.
COMPARE: NFL Teams | NFL Players
Thanks in large part to the fabulous showing by Jimmy Garoppolo during the team's five-game winning streak to end the season, the San Francisco 49ers have opened with impressive 20/1 odds.
COFFARO: Gruden MNF Replacement Odds
RELATED: 2019 CFP Odds
To give you a comparison: The Oakland Raiders, just one year removed from the playoffs and riding the emotional high of hiring Jon Gruden, are listed at 30/1.
Notable Super Bowl 53 Odds
A few things jump out regarding Vegas' early Super Bowl LIII odds:
- The Eagles actually have better odds to win Super Bowl 53 (10/1) than they do to win Super Bowl 52 (12/1) despite hosting Atlanta this weekend as the NFC's first seed.
- The anticipated return of a healthy Aaron Rodgers has Green Bay at 10/1.
- All three 30/1 teams come from the AFC West.
- Despite a horrible 2017, the return of Andrew Luck behind center with the Colts has them at 40/1.
- Even though they made the playoffs this year, the Bills are tied with four other teams with the longest odds at 100/1.
- The others with 100/1 odds? The Jets, Bears, Bengals, and (no surprise) Browns.
Super Bowl 53 Odds
Here are your complete Super Bowl 53 odds courtesy of Westgate SuperBook manager Jeff Sherman.
|Los Angeles Rams||18/1|
|Los Angeles Chargers||30/1|
|New York Giants||60/1|
|New York Jets||100/1|